Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with running errands, getting registered for our wedding, and addressing save-the-dates. Needless to say I have been SO busy and have had zero time to shop or even think about Christmas. Since there is only two weeks left to shop, it is officially crunch time! I wanted to share with you all my most recent experience with Radiance: Beautiful Skin as I think it there are some great gift ideas and options for anyone in need of skin care treatment, massage, relaxation, and pampering. The holidays can be stressful and Radiance is the perfect place to go to let all your worries go.
I was lucky enough to be able to experience both a massage and a facial and was so impressed at the full service treatment I received. The moment that I walked in the door I was already feeling more relaxed. I am not sure if this was due to how good it smelled or if it was the calm atmosphere of the lobby. The staff was so welcoming and friendly and made the whole process so easy.
The first service I received was a customized massage. The therapist was so great and really paid attention to my needy areas. After receiving a relaxing one hour massage, I was provided a robe and moved to the next treatment room for my facial. Tara, the aesthetician was so knowledgeable and explained everything my skin needed. I am relatively new to skin care and she was able to break it down into terms I was able to understand. Tara, who is also the owner of Radiance, explained that they customize each facial for the client depending on their needs. I will explain in detail below
- Tara began by waxing my eyebrows which was a total bonus for me.
- That was followed by dermaplaning which gets rid of the top layer of dead skin cells and peach fuzz on your face. This also helps the products to be absorbed into the skin better, gets rid of dullness, and helps make up application after.
- Next was the HydraFacial which I have written a post all about the benefits of this before. It really helps to cleanse pull out impurities and dead skin while also and infusing antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. It smooths fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, tightens pores, and more.
- Following the HydraFacial was a Four Layer Signature Lift using Vitamin C, Glycol, Lactic, and Salicylic acids. This felt really tingly and warm for a few minutes until my skin got used to it. This treatment helps to lighten, brighten and tighten skin.
- The red LED light therapy was done next to help increase circulation and to aid the skin to stimulate collagen production.
- Lastly, the NuFace Microcurrent was applied which helps tighten the skin by delivering waves through the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin.
I had such a positive experience at Radiance and felt like I was able to shave months of stress off my life. Self care is something that I really value and the holidays are often a time I forget to for myself. This month at Radiance they are offering a complimentary 30 minute massage with a purchase of $200 in gift cards. They also have ample skin care products and novelty items that would make great gift ideas as well. This is truly such an ideal and unique gift idea! Wouldn’t it be wonderful to give someone the gift of relaxation?
Click here to visit their site or book an appointment!
This was a sponsored post with Radiance: Beautiful Skin